For the complete user guide and other helpful resources,
go to www.htc.com/support. Please also read the Safety
and regulatory guide that’s included in the box.
If you signed into your Google Account when you first set
up your phone, you’ll be able to send and receive Gmail
messages. From the Home screen, just tap > Gmail.
Here’s how to use the Mail app to set up and manage your
other email accounts such as webmail, POP3, IMAP, or
Exchange ActiveSync accounts.
1. From the Home screen, tap > Mail.
2. On the Choose a mail provider screen, choose the type
of email account to set up.
If you don’t see this screen, press , tap More > New
account, and then choose the type of email account.
3. Enter the Email address and Password for your email
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up
your email account.
Keep in contact
In the People app, you’ll see your contacts from your
Google Account, Facebook®, and even your Exchange
ActiveSync® account if you’re signed in to these accounts
on your phone. Aside from their contact details, you’ll also
see their status updates and birthday reminders if they’re
your Facebook or Twitter™ friends.
If you have more contacts in your SIM card, you can
import them all to your phone in one go. You can also
add new contacts.
Get HTC Sync
You can use the HTC Sync software to sync contacts,
calendar, and other information between your computer
and your phone. Copy HTC Sync from the microSD card
that came with your phone and install it on your computer.
1. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB
cable that came with your phone.
2. When the Connect to PC screen appears, tap Disk
drive, and then tap Done.
3. On your computer, access your phone’s storage card
which is recognized as a removable disk.
4. Copy HTCSync.exe to your computer.
5. Unmount your phone as required by your computer’s
operating system to safely remove it.
6. On your computer, double-click HTCSync.exe and follow
the onscreen instructions to install HTC Sync.
Visit our support website (www.htc.com/support) from
time to time to check for the most recent HTC Sync
upgrade so you can download and install it.
Open and read documents
You can download a PDF viewer from Android market to
open PDF documents or PDF email attachments.
Download Quickoffice from the HTC Hub to open and
view documents (.doc), spreadsheets (.xls), Microsoft
PowerPoint (.ppt) and text (.txt) files.
Enjoy apps with your friends
The Android Market has thousands of games and apps that
you can download to your phone. You can recommend
your favorites instantly to your circle of friends who have
Android phones so that they can download them too.
1. From the Home screen, tap .
2. Press , and then tap Share. You’ll see the list of games
and apps that you’ve downloaded and installed from
3. Tap an app, and then choose how to share it.
Battery saving tips
Here are some things you can do to get the most out of a
Turning off automatic updates
For some apps such as Weather, turn off automatic
update. In the Weather app, press , tap Settings, and
then clear the Update automatically check box.
Turning on power saver
Set your phone to automatically switch to power saver
mode when the battery level reaches a certain level.
1. From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
2. Tap Power, and then select the Enable power efficiency
and Enable power saver check boxes.
3. Tap Turn power saver on at and Power saver settings to
set and select power saver options.
Snap, tag, and share
It’s easy to share photos you’ve snapped with the
camera on Facebook and other social networks. Before
uploading, you can give it a title and then tag it for all
your friends to see.
1. From the Home screen, tap> Camera.
2. Point the camera at your friends and press to take
3. Select which album to upload to. You can also create
a new album and set privacy settings for the uploaded
4. Tap Add tag and description.
5. Enter a caption if you want and then tap Tag this photo.
6. Tap anywhere near a friend.
From the list that shows, select the friend’s name.
7. When finished tagging the photo, tap Done and then
8. Tap Done again to upload the photo to Facebook.
Auto upload pics
Want to upload all the pics from your birthday to
Facebook at the same time? Your phone can do it
In the camera app, press and then tap Auto Upload.
Select the Automatically upload photo to an album check
box, choose when you want the photos uploaded, and
which album you want them uploaded to.
If you create a new album to upload to, you can also select
the privacy settings. There you go!
Connect to the Internet
Get online using your phone’s data connection or Wi-Fi.
Using a data connection
It’s simple. When you turn your phone on for the first
time (with the SIM card inserted), it should connect
automatically to your mobile operator’s data service. If
presented with a list of mobile operators to choose from,
make sure that you select the correct one for your SIM
card. If you’re not sure, contact your service provider.
1. From the Home screen, press .
2. Tap Settings > Wireless & networks.
3. Select the Wi-Fi check box to turn Wi-Fi on.
4. Tap Wi-Fi settings, and then choose a Wi-Fi network to
Keep tabs with all your close friends using Facebook
chat. Be sure you’ve signed into Facebook before using
1. From the Home screen, tap> Fb Chat > Friends of
Your Facebook friends are displayed, along with their
online status and the last message you exchanged with
2. Tap a Facebook friend to enter a chat room and
continue your conversation.
Catch up with friends
Friend Stream connects you to your social networks.
Share and get updates from friends in popular networks
like Facebook and Twitter in a single view. With Friend
Stream, you can easily track your friends’ status messages,
photo uploads, notifications, and more — or comment and
post your own.
Количество вопросов: 0
У вас есть вопрос о HTC Chacha или вам нужна помощь? Задайте его здесь. Полно и четко опишите проблему и сформулируйте свой вопрос. Чем больше вы сообщите о проблеме или вопросе, тем легче будет производителю HTC Chacha вам ответить.
О HTC Chacha
Посмотреть руководство для HTC Chacha бесплатно. Руководство относится к категории Мобильные телефоны, 1 человек(а) дали ему среднюю оценку 9.3. Руководство доступно на следующих языках: английский. У вас есть вопрос о HTC Chacha или вам нужна помощь? Задайте свой вопрос здесь