Ознакомьтесь с бесплатным руководством для Makita DML806. Вы прочитали руководство, но не смогли найти ответ на свой вопрос? В таком случае задайте свой вопрос другим пользователям продукции Makita DML806 на этой странице.
ENGLISH (Original instructions)
Explanation of general view
The following show the symbols used for the equipment.
Be sure that you understand their meaning before use.
• Read instruction manual.
• Indoor use only
• Only for EU countries
Do not dispose of electric equipment or
battery pack together with household waste
In observance of the European Directives,
on Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment
and Batteries and Accumulators and Waste
Batteries and Accumulators and their
implementation in accordance with national
laws, electric equipment and batteries and
battery pack(s) that have reached the end
of their life must be collected separately and
returned to an environmentally compatible
• DOUBLE INSULATION
• Optical Radiation (UV and IR).
Minimize exposure to eyes or skin.
• Do not stare at operating lamp.
• Use appropriate shielding or eyes
• The light source contained in this
luminaire shall only replaced by
authorized service center.
• Take particular care and attention!
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING:When using luminaires, basic safety
precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk
of re, electric shock, and personal injury, including the
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
1. When the luminaire is not in use, always switch off,
and unplug / remove the battery cartridge from the
2. Do not cover or clog the luminaire with cloth or
carton, etc. Covering or clogging it may cause a
3. Do not use the luminaire in damp or wet locations.
Do not expose the luminaire to rain or snow. Do not
wash it in water.
4. Do not use the luminaire in explosive atmospheres,
such as in the presence of ammable liquids, gases
5. Luminaire plugs must match the outlet. Never modify
the plug in any way. Do not use any adapter plugs
with earthed (grounded) luminaires. Unmodied
plugs and matching outlets will reduce risk of electric
LED20 x 0.6 W
(with Battery BL1830)
(Approximately) High: 5 hours / Low: 10 hours
220-240 V 50-60 Hz AC
or 14.4 V / 18 V DC
Standard battery cartridge
Voltage (with battery operation)14.4 V18 V
Dimensions (L x W x H)214 mm x 261 mm x 328 mm
Net weight2.3 kg2.5 kg2.4 kg2.6 kg
Pressure receiving area (Lens area)0.0195 m
• Due to our continuing program of research and development, the specications herein are subject to change without
• Specications and battery cartridge may differ from country to country.
• Weight, with battery cartridge, according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003
* This value is only advisory. This may vary according to the condition and environment of the battery.