Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to
T o fully benet from the suppor t that Philips
register your product at www .philips.com/
General description (Fig.
Opti star t cap
- 0 = off
- I = normal speed
- II = high speed
Socket for small plug
Cleaning br ush
T rimming comb
T rimming head
Batter y compar tment cap
Batter y type LR03 AAA
Read this user manual carefully before y
ou use the
appliances and sav
e it for future reference.
- This symbol means that you should keep the
appliances and the adapter dr
y (Fig. 2).
- Do not use the epilator near or ov er a washbasin
or bath lled with water (Fig.
- This symbol means that you should not use these
appliances in the bath or show
er (Fig. 4).
- If you use the epilator in the bathroom, do not use
an extension cord.
- If the adapter is damaged, always ha ve it replaced
with one of the original type in order to avoid a
- This appliance can be used by children aged from
8 years and above and b
y per sons with reduced
sensor y or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if they hav
e been given
vision or instr uction concerning use of the
appliance in a safe wa
y and if they under stand the
ed. Cleaning and user maintenance
shall not be made by children unless they are older
than 8 and super
vised. Keep the appliance and its
cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Do not cut off the adapter to replace it with another
as this causes a hazardous situation.
- Only use the epilator in combination with the
- The epilator is only intended for remo ving
s body hair on areas below the neck.
- T o prevent damage and injuries, keep operating
appliances (with or without attachment) awa
threads, cords, br ushes etc .
- Do not use the appliances on irr itated skin or skin
with varicose veins,
r ashes, spots, moles (with hair s)
or wounds without consulting y
our doctor r st.
- P eople with a reduced immune response or people
who suffer from diabetes mellitus,
immunodeciency should also consult their doctor
- Y our skin may become a little red and irr itated
st few times y ou use the epilator . This is
absolutely normal and quickly disappear
you use the appliance more often,
your skin gets
used to epilation,
skin ir ritation decreases and
regrowth becomes thinner and softer
. If the ir ritation
has not disappeared within three days,
we advise y ou
to consult a doctor
- Do not use the appliances with or without
attachment if they are damaged or broken,
as this may cause injur
- Use and store the appliances at a temperature
between 10°C and 30°C
- Noise level epilator : Lc= 76 dB(A).
Compliance with standards
These Philips appliances complies with all standards
regarding electromagnetic elds (EMF).
- Do not throw awa y the appliances with the
normal household waste at the end of their life
but hand them in at an ofcial collection point for
By doing this, you help to preser ve the
- The batter y of the precision tr immer contain
substances that may pollute the en
Do not throw awa
y empty batter ies with the
normal household waste
, but dispose of them at an
ofcial collection point for batteries.
Always remov e
y before you discard and hand in the
appliances at an ofcial collection point (Fig.
Register your pr
oduct and get suppor t at