Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to
T o fully benet from the suppor t that Philips
register your product at www .philips.
Read this impor
tant information carefully before
you use the appliance and sa
ve it for future
- Keep the adapter dr y (Fig. 1).
- Check if the voltage indicated on the adapter
corresponds to the local mains voltage before
you connect the appliance.
- The adapter contains a transfor mer . Do not cut
off the adapter to replace it with another plug,
as this causes a hazardous situation.
- This appliance can be used by children aged
from 8 years and above and b
y per sons with
sensor y or mental capabilities
or lack of experience and knowledge if they
e been given super vision or instr uction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe way
and if they under
stand the hazards inv olved.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be
made by children unless they are older than 8
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of
children aged less than 8 years.
- Children should be super vised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance in the bath or in the
- Always check the appliance bef ore you use it.
Do not use the appliance if any of its par
damaged or broken,
as this may cause injur y .
- Only use this appliance for its intended
purpose as shown in the user manual.
- Use , charge and store the appliance at a
temperature between 5°C and 35°C
- Only use the adapter or charger supplied to
charge the appliance
- Make sure the appliance is switched off and
disconnected from the mains before y
it under the tap.
- Never immerse the char ger in water nor r inse
it under the tap.
- If the appliance is subjected to a major change
, pressure or humidity , let the
appliance acclimatise for 30 minutes bef
you use it.
- If the adapter or charger is damaged, always
e it replaced with one of the or iginal type in
order to av
oid a hazard.
- Never use compressed air , scouring pads,
abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids
such as petrol or acetone to clean the
- Noise level: Lc= 75dB(A)
Compliance with standards
- The appliance complies with the internationally
ed IEC safety regulations and can be
safely cleaned under the tap (Fig.
- This Philips appliance complies with all
standards regarding electromagnetic elds
o buy accessories or spare par ts, visit
.shop.philips.com/service or go to your
. Y ou can also contact the Philips
Consumer Care Centre in your countr
y (see the
antee leaet for contact details).
- Do not throw a way the appliance with the
normal household waste at the end of its life
but hand it in at an ofcial collection point for
By doing this, you help to preser ve
the environment (Fig.
- The built-in rechargeable batter y contains
substances that may pollute the en
ve the batter y before you
discard and hand in the appliance
at an ofcial
Dispose of the batter y at an
ofcial collection point for
batter ies. If you ha ve
ving the batter y , you can also take
the appliance to a Philips ser
vice centre . The
staff of this centre will remov
e the batter y for
you and will dispose of it in an en
y . (Fig. 4)
ving the rechargeab le batter y
emove the rechargeable battery when you
discard the appliance.
Mak e sure the a ppliance is
disconnected from the mains and the battery is
completely empty when y
ou remove it.
the batter y strips and housing parts
Check if there ar e any scr ews in the back or
front of the a
ppliance . If so , r emove them.
tant Infor mation
QG3370, QG3362, QG3360,
QG3343, QG3342, QG3340,
QG3332, QG3330, QG3322,