WARNING: Battery packs shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire, or the like.
• Battery packs may explode or release toxic materials. Risk of fire or burns. Do not open, crush, modify, disassemble, heat above
140°F (60°C), or incinerate
• Follow instructions from manufacturer
• Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control center
• Do not short circuit; may cause burns or catch fire
• Do not charge or use battery packs with other than specified Shure products
• Dispose of battery packs properly. Check with local vendor for proper disposal of used battery packs
WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery incorrectly replaced. Operate only with Shure compatible batteries.
• This equipment is intended to be used in professional audio applications.
• EMC conformance is based on the use of supplied and recommended cable types. The use of other cable types may degrade EMC
• Use this battery charger only with the Shure charging modules and battery packs for which it is designed. Use with other than the
specified modules and battery packs may increase the risk of fire or explosion.
• Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Shure Incorporated could void your authority to operate this equipment.
Note: Use only with the included power supply or a Shure-approved equivalent.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. READ these instructions.
2. KEEP these instructions.
3. HEED all warnings.
4. FOLLOW all instructions.
5. DO NOT use this apparatus near water.
6. CLEAN ONLY with dry cloth.
7. DO NOT block any ventilation openings. Allow sufficient distances for adequate ventila-
tion and install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. DO NOT install near any heat sources such as open flames, radiators, heat registers,
stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat. Do not place any open
flame sources on the product.
9. DO NOT defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or groundingtype plug. A polarized
plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades
and a third grounding prong. The wider blade or the third prong are provided for your
safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replace-
ment of the obsolete outlet.
10. PROTECT the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, conve-
nience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. ONLY USE attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. USE only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manu-
facturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. UNPLUG this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long
periods of time.
14. REFER all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the ap-
paratus has been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged,
liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
15. DO NOT expose the apparatus to dripping and splashing. DO NOT put objects filled with
liquids, such as vases, on the apparatus.
16. The MAINS plug or an appliance coupler shall remain readily operable.
17. The airborne noise of the Apparatus does not exceed 70dB (A).
18. Apparatus with CLASS I construction shall be connected to a MAINS socket outlet with a
protective earthing connection.
19. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or
20. Do not attempt to modify this product. Doing so could result in personal injury and/or
21. Operate this product within its specified operating temperature range.
This symbol indicates that dangerous voltage constituting a risk of
electric shock is present within this unit.
This symbol indicates that there are important operating and mainte-
nance instructions in the literature accompanying this unit.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth
defects or other reproductive harm.
Количество вопросов: 0
У вас есть вопрос о Shure GLXD16 или вам нужна помощь? Задайте его здесь. Полно и четко опишите проблему и сформулируйте свой вопрос. Чем больше вы сообщите о проблеме или вопросе, тем легче будет производителю Shure GLXD16 вам ответить.
О Shure GLXD16
Посмотреть руководство для Shure GLXD16 бесплатно. Руководство относится к категории Без категории, 1 человек(а) дали ему среднюю оценку 8.1. Руководство доступно на следующих языках: английский. У вас есть вопрос о Shure GLXD16 или вам нужна помощь? Задайте свой вопрос здесь