• Do not install the appliance if it is connected to
the power supply.
• The Installation and service/repair must be
performed by a qualified technician, in
compliance with the producer's instructions and
following local safety norms. Do not repair or
replace any parts of the appliance unless it is
specifically written in the user instructions.
• The grounding of this appliance is compulsory.
• Make sure that the power supply cord is long
enough to allow the right connection. Do not
use any extension cord for power supply.
• Do not pull the power supply cord to remove it
from the socket.
• Do not twist or press the power supply cord,
and make sure it is not broken.
• Once installation is completed, the electric
components must not be accessible to the users.
• Do not touch the operation buttons when your
hands are wet and don't use the appliance when
you are barefoot.
• Physically or mentally disabled people, children
and people without any experience with the
product are only allowed to use the appliance if
they have had specific training on how to
operate the appliance by a person responsible
for their security and well-being. The appliance
is not intended for use by disabled people and
very young children without supervision.
AIR CONDITIONER PRECAUTIONS
Please strictly follow the below instructions:
• Long and direct exposure to cool air might be
harmful to health. It is advisable to set the
louvers in order to avoid direct cool air and
deflect it within the room.
• Prevent the air flow from reaching the gas
burners and stoves.
• Upon malfunctioning first turn the appliance off
by pressing the ON/OFF button on the remote
control, then disconnect it from the mains.
• This product contains Fluorinated Greenhouse
Gases covered by the Kyoto Protocol, the
refrigerant gas being in a hermetically sealed
system. Refrigerant gas: R410a has a Global
Warming Potential (GWP) 1975.
• This appliance has been made of recyclable or
re-usable material. Scrapping must be carried
out in compliance with local waste disposal
regulations. Before scrapping it, make sure to
cut off the mains cord so that the appliance
cannot be re-used.
• For more detailed information on handling and
recycling of this product, contact your local
authorities who deal with the separate collection
of rubbish or the shop where you bought the
SCRAPPING OF PACKAGING
• The packaging can be 100% recycled as
confirmed by the recycling symbol . The
various parts of the packaging must not be
dispersed in the environment, but must be
scrapped in line with local authority regulations.
SCRAPPING OF APPLIANCE
• This appliance is marked according to the
European Directive 2002/96/EC, Waste
Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
• By ensuring that this product is disposed of
correctly, you will help to prevent potentially
negative consequences for the environment and
for human health.
• The symbol on the product or on the
documents accompanying the product indicates
that this appliance should not be treated as
household waste, but must be given to the
appropriate local gathering place where electric
and electronic appliances are stored and
SAFEGUARDING THE ENVIRONMENT